Understanding The Secret Ideas

Understand More About Privacy, Money, Allegation, Spying, Yourself, Innovations, Quiet Title, 
Depression, Conspiracy, Fake News, Past Life And More About Life In All Its Aspects

COPPER TOXICITY SYMPTOMS

Copper toxicity is a disease just like any other diseases and it can cause metal poisoning. Copper 

is in fact a metal so this disease refers to the copper poisoning in a person. This disease is also 

known as Copperiedus. 

Copper toxicity is mostly caused by the intake of acidic foods prepared or kept in the copper hardware, 

which is uncoated or exposed to the copper material. Moreover, it can also be caused by the exposure 

to excess metal or copper in the drinking and cooking water. Copper toxicity can also be caused by the 

effect of other environmental sources to humans. 

HEALTHY AND UNHEALTHY COPPER LEVELS IN THE HUMAN BODY

Copper is a heavy metal and it is safe to consume it but at low levels. A human body has about 50 to 80 

milligrams of Copper, present in the liver and muscles. The excess copper in the body is always excreted 

out through urination or poop.

Copper is essential to human body. It is essential for human growth. A human body needs copper to 

develop ligaments, bones and joints. Copper isn’t necessarily consumed separately. A person can get the 

right amount of copper through a normal diet. 

SYMPTOMS OF COPPER TOXICITY

Here are the symptoms of copper toxicity. If you happen to notice any of these symptoms, you might have 

copper toxicity. It is better to consult a medical practitioner as soon as possible.

HEADACHES

Copper toxicity symptoms include moderate to severe headaches. A person will feel headaches and 

sometimes, sharp pain in the head as well. Fatigue and unconsciousness might be experienced along with 

the headaches.


FEVER

A person having copper toxicity will have a high body temperature and the copper toxicity will cause 

unexplained fever. 


PASSING OUT

Excess of copper in the body is harmful to the brain, as well as the body. A person will pass out or become 

unconscious if his body has unusual copper percentage.


THROWING UP

Excess of copper in the liver can cause you to throw up badly. You will throw up frequently, especially after 

having a meal.


BLOOD IN THE VOMIT

If the copper percentage exceeds the limit, a person suffering from copper toxicity can also encounter blood 

in the vomit.  Excess of copper can literally damage your tissues and the liver.


DIARRHEA

Diarrhea is one of the main symptoms of copper toxicity or copperiedus. 


BLACK POOP

Black poop is the main symptom if you have excess copper in your body. Most people take it lightly as 

constipation and do not consult a doctor.


ABDOMINAL CRAMPS

Abdominal cramps are likely to be suffered by the people having excess of copper in the body.


KAYSER-FLEISCHER RINGS

This is the symptom of copper toxicity visible on your face. These are the brown ring shaped marks that 

are visible just below your eyes.


JAUNDICE

The unusual yellowing of the skin, nails and eyes indicate that you have jaundice and copper toxicity.

OTHER SYMPTOMS OF COPPER TOXICITY

  • Feeling irritable and anxious.
  • Having trouble to be attentive and focused.
  • Feeling overwhelmed or overexcited.
  • Having unexplained depression or sadness.
  • Having frequent mood swings.

LONG-TERM SYMPTOMS OF COPPER TOXICITY

  • Severe kidney conditions.
  • Liver damage or even Liver failure.
  • Brain damage.
  • Heart failure.

CONCLUSION

Copper toxicity is a severe disease which can damage not only your brain but also your liver. It has 

early and long-term symptoms and can be extremely dangerous to the human body if not treated.